· # of publications - 54
· # of blogs - 41
· Newsletters - 18
· # of Books - 2
1. Smart Grid Redefined: Transformation of the Electric Utility. Author Dr. Mani Vadari. Published by Artech House, March 2018.
2. Electric System Operations – Evolving to the Modern Grid. Author Dr. Mani Vadari. Published by Artech House. Several universities such as University of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania State University, Stonybrook and others use it as a textbook. Also, trending to 5 stars on Amazon.
3. Key Considerations for Implementing Solar Community Lighting, Mani Vadari, White paper published by Modern Grid Solutions http://www.moderngridsolutions.com/Articles/Solar.pdf.
4. A Vision and Plan for the Next Generation Micro Grid, Dr Mani Vadari and Dr. Gerry Stokes, Brookhaven National Laboratories. May 2013
5. Mani Vadari, “Distributed Energy Resources: The Challenge of Integrating Supply/Demand Diversity”, Reference Article doi: 10.1049/etr.2016.0034, ISSN 2056-4007, Jan, 2017, Engineering and Technology Reference, www.ietdl.org.
6. Mani Vadari, “Distribution Automation: The Path to a Self-Healing Grid”, Reference Article doi: 10.1049/etr.2015.0106, ISSN 2056-4007, July 2016, Engineering and Technology Reference, www.ietdl.org.
8. Mani Vadari, “Skills Sets for the Utility of the Future” T&D World, September 16th, 2015. This article was published as a part of an interview of Dr. Vadari “Make Things Real”, also published by T&D World.